– ⅓ cup honey
– ¼ cup Dijon mustard
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– 500g chicken breast
1. In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, mix the honey, mustard, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Place the chicken in a dish and pour the marinade over the chicken, reserving half for later.
3. Flip the chicken thighs over, fully covering them in the marinade.
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and place the chicken thighs in the pan.
6. Cook for five minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Based on: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alixtraeger/this-honey-mustard-chicken-salad-is-the-yummiest-summer?utm_term=.euqKnZm7y#.rb1zOorDd