1-1/2 cup of Cake Flour
1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
2/3 cup of Whole Milk
2 tsp of Baking Powder
1/4 tsp of Salt
1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 Large Apple, peeled and diced
Vegetable Oil for Frying
1) Fill a heavy duty pot half way with oil and bring it to temperature over medium/medium high heat (right in between medium and medium high).
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, butter, egg and vanilla, pour this mixture into the bowl with your dry ingredients.
4) Add the apples to your batter and mix everything together with a spatula.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop (the size of about a tablespoon) scoop the batter and drop it in the hot oil (the oil should be at about 360 degrees) cook about 6 or 7 at a time to avoid overcrowding the pot.
6) Cook the fritters until they develop a deep golden brown color, about 4 to 5 minutes. Drain them on paper towels, place them on a serving platter and sprinkle some confectioners sugar over the top.