8 oz of Chinese Egg Noodles
1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 Onion, Sliced into half moon pieces
1 Tbsp of Chopped Ginger
5 oz of Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
1 Carrot, sliced into matchstick pieces
3 Baby Bok Choy, each of them quartered
Handful of Bean Sprouts
3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce
1 tsp of Sugar
1) Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
2) In a large skillet (or a wok) add the vegetable oil and preheat it over high heat until it becomes smoky.
3) Add the onions, ginger, mushrooms and carrots, saute for about 3 minutes. Meanwhile, add the noodles to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions (mine took about 3 minutes). Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix together the soy, oyster sauce and sugar and set is aside.
4) Drain your noodles, add them to the veggie mixture along with the Bok Choi and sauce, cook for about 1 to 2 minutes or until the Bok Choy wilts.
5) In the last 30 seconds of cooking, toss in the sprouts and remove from the heat.