For the base:
2 8oz cans of Crescent Rolls
2 8oz Bricks of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup of Sour Cream
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
For the Topping:
1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with a little non stick spray and cover the bottom of the pan with one unrolled can of crescent rolls, pinch the seams together as much as you can, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese and sugar for about 2 minutes, add the sour cream and vanilla and continue to mix it for another minute or two.
3) Spread the mixture evenly over the dough, cover with the other can of unrolled dough and set aside.
4) In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle evenly over the top of the dough then drizzle the butter over that as evenly as you can.
5) Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is fully set, allow it to cool to room temperature and then pop them in the fridge to finish cooling completely, this also makes them easier to cut.