1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon ground coriander
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
4 Chicken Breasts
½ red pepper, sliced
½ green pepper, sliced
½ orange pepper, sliced
½ red onion, sliced
½ lime, juiced
½ jar of tomato sauce (a basic pasta sauce works well!)
75 grams grated cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C Fan (180°C/375°F).
2. Combine all of the fajita seasoning ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Place the chicken breasts into a square casserole dish and top with a generous helping of the fajita seasoning.
4. Pour the tomato sauce over the seasoned chicken, cover with peppers and onions.
5. Squeeze the lime juice over the chicken, then sprinkle more fajita seasoning, if desired.
6. Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake for 30-45 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 75˚C/165˚F.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe video: https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedpropertasty/videos/1810313099181362/